Sr Integration Developer
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in application integration projects.
- Experience in designing and developing complex Application integrations, REST-based APIs, SOAP web services
- Have a clear concept of XSD, XML, XSLT, XPATH, JSON, Web Service, SOAP, and REST.
- Have good analytical skill and communication skill to understand the requirement from Business Line and design the integration processes.
- Have experience in Middleware Integration with web services (e.g. Biztalk, Scribe, Websphere, Web-logic, etc.)
- Experience in data modeling and database design experience particularly with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with the development and deployment of distributed web application (.NET, DCOM) architecture
- Experience in Database management (MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, Oracle)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services based application deployments.
- Have to experience in integration of enterprise server-side technology with mobility solutions (iOS and Android Based Mobile Platforms)
- Have familiarity with enterprise application framework (Angular JS, .Net Framework, REST) Protocols(SOAP; HTTP, TCP/UDP)
- Experience with Azure Integration Services/Logic Apps, the ability to interpret requirements to develop Logic Apps, Azure Functions, services/integrations in CI/CD, and the Agile process will be an added advantage.
- Have a broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.
- Experience in deploying customer-facing industries like hospitality, healthcare, banking, travel, and tourism, etc will be an added advantage.
Location: Currently WFH
Send your profile on: email@example.com